- Open Source Software
- Enterprise Data Management
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Our Partners
- Contact Us
OSBC (Open Source Business Consulting) is a systems integration firm, specializing in open source enterprise solutions. OSBC is a stand for transforming a company's IT systems, because it's possible and has already been accomplished by leading companies across numerous industries. It's necessary because too many organizations rely upon old technology, controlled by proprietary software vendors, who have convinced everyone that transforming enterprise systems is difficult and expensive to achieve.
We offer Open Enterprise Applications (OEA), an Apache Foundation Open Source ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) suite. OSBC's OEAs are built on an open standards platform with flexible process management capabilities. The results are:
- Fast Go-Live: OEA's Open Architecture enables easy integration with existing data sources making the implementations occur faster
- Improved Business Efficiencies: Business requirements and the workflows that achieve these priorities are the focus of our solutions
- Quicker User Adoption: browser-like interface is user-friendly and easy to learn
- Agile Enterprise Solution: The ability to adjust the functionality to meet changing business needs are built
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership: No software cost, coupled with very low upgrade and software maintenance cost make our OEAs the lowest cost compared to any proprietary or SaaS model ERP solutions
Many of these technologies originated in the world's best research schools and receive support and contributions from the Apache Foundation and organizations, such as NASA, Google and IBM. These open source solutions have received recognition by analysts from Gartner, 451 Group, Forrester and Aberdeen as being emerging stars or best-in-breed technologies.
Open Source Software
We believe Open Source Software (OSS) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software) will continue to disrupt the software industry. There are numerous examples of an OSS solution entering into a specific market and becoming a dominant solution in that market. Find out more about Open Source Software and What it Means to You.
OSBC offers Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Content Management Systems (CMS), and Business Analytics and Intelligence (BI) Solutions. Additionally, we offer Enterprise Data Integration and Master Data Management (MDM), Application Integration and Business Process Management (BPM). As a systems Integrator we have expertise in numerous industries and core competencies in Project Management, Knowledge Transfer and Product Support, On-Site and Cloud Deployment and Hosting.